Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides commercial support, BD support, tax technical analysis, policy interpretation, support with transaction execution and mgmt. of CIT audits.
- Provides advice and guidance to functional management or business functions on approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affecting business organization and ways of working.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leads design and implementation of projects. Work goals typically span 1-2 years to complete and the impact is felt over the 12 month - 2 years time horizon
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Tax Planning.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.