Skills: Lease Analyst
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Division Order Land Analyst to join our team in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Researches and analyzes leases and contracts, including ownership set up for new wells, determining working interest and net revenue interest in new wells or recompletions.
- Determines working interest ownership in federal units & participating area expansions. Develops and maintains network relationships with government agencies, lessors, mineral owners and partners.
- Develops and maintains network relationships with other groups within company, i.e., legal, accounting, tax, production and auditing.
- Creates various reports from Business Objects pertaining to critical leases.
- Gathers and analyzes data for quarterly contract obligation reports and lease obligations reports.
Skills / Qualifications
- 7-10 years of experience - Senior level
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions
- Makes decisions within well-defined parameters
- Work schedule is 5 days on / 2 days off
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.