CWI LATAM Materials Planning & Execution ManagerAre you passionate about materials planning?Are you excited by the prospect of working for industry leader in Energy Technology?Join our Materials Planning team
We're leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.Partner with the best
You will be responsible for planning and scheduling the materials required for the product line to execute the business. Works to translate the sales demand in to physical orders and ensures they are delivered to meet the customer requirements. Also, manages the planning and delivery team including employee training, development and career progression.
As a Planning Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Establishing the planning and delivery processes ensuring they are being implemented correctly and aligned to the Center Of Excellence governance
- Working with the sales and operations team to covert the demand plan into physical orders.
- Prioritizing schedules to meet business goals and provide overall planning and delivery guidance for orders.
- Managing processes order exceptions and communication between the Product Line/ Sales/Service Delivery with respect to order dates
- Executing the product line order strategies (allocations) relative to regions and manufacturing plants, and routing orders to the various plants.
- Planning deliveries ensuring inventory costs are minimized while maintaining customer commitments.
- Ensuring orders appropriately maintained in SAP (aged orders, etc), prioritizing deliver dates as needed (push outs, pull ins)
- Managing the materials planning and delivery team including employee training, development and career progression
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be able to demonstrate experience managing and developing teams
- Be able to work with and influence stakeholders
- Have experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management
- Have knowledge of SAP and MRP functionality
- Demonstrate strategic thinking with tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Be a good communicator and be fluent in English. Spanish is desired.
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
A Baker Hughes Company prioriza oportunidades iguais para todos os candidatos. Todas as nossas vagas são destinadas também a pessoas portadoras de deficiência. As decisões de contratação são tomadas independentemente de raça, cor, religião, origem nacional ou étnica, sexo, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, idade, deficiência, ou outras características protegidas por lei. About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.