Skills: Maintenance Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Victoria, Texas, United States
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, manages internal and external resources, organizes, and coordinates their associated activities for maintaining Halliburton equipment.
- Directly manages shop activities and remote locations in order to meet equipment maintenance strategies as well as technical completion of work.
- Executes plans for efficient use of staff, real estate, and equipment to meet asset availability, shop/remote location throughput, and reliability requirements for the relevant internal customers at the optimum cost.
- Has direct accountability for adherence to HMS and the service quality delivery of the maintenance product on the shop floor as well as in remote locations.
- Identifies gaps in training, quality, and safety adherence for personnel and equipment.
- Collaborates with internal customers and other functions to ensure the efficient exchange of information and services.
- Ensures adherence to, and accurate maintenance of, as well as input of, data into Halliburton's system of record for the responsible location(s).
- Job role impacts on revenue center's viability or its quality of service through its personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to internal value creation through cost management.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required and completion of an undergraduate degree in STEM and/or a technical certificate is preferred.
- Five years of experience in manufacturing or maintenance operations is required, and three years of lead/supervisory experience is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas, 77905-5555, United States
Requisition Number: 97297
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.