Project Manager- Digital TechnologyWould you like to champion the deployment of transformational and contemporary business processes?Do you enjoy implementing innovative digital solutions? Join our Digital Technology Team
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. Our team is responsible for applications & technology for the Engineering functions across our global organization. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team provides premium products and services to our customers and employees.Create high quality outcomes
As a Digital Technology Project Manager, you will partner with cross-functional stakeholders and teams to implement solutions within the Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) and Digital Configuration Management (DCM) capability. Through this partnership, you will take ownership for the wing-to wing execution of the project/s within your remit. You will ensure adherence to best practice; and deliver high-quality solutions on-time, within scope and on-budget.You will be responsible for
Fuel your passion
- Specifying the needs, communicating the project approach, and presenting outcomes of research/analysis done.
- Partnering with all stakeholders to define & manage the deliverables, CTQs/KPIs, schedule and budget for all projects.
- Providing day-to-day leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the team, and ensuring that projects run smoothly
- Applying relevant project management methodologies and tools, including Agile, to ensure efficiency and quality expectations are met.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science or relevant professional experience
- Have excellent communication (both written and verbal) and stakeholder relationship skills that inspire trust and confidence
- Have experience delivering Enterprise IT solutions in an engineering or manufacturing environment such as PLM, ERP, MES, or CRM.
- Be able to demonstrate expertise and experience in project management principles (e.g. Prince, or APM)
- Have effective leadership skills, with the ability to motivate, influence and resolve conflict.
- Be able to demonstrate experience or knowledge of working with 3rd party suppliers and negotiating contract terms
- Be willing to travel internationally
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasional remote working as required
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we develop and deploy industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we bring our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.