"Rig Superintendent/Tool Pusher
" Location -
Saudi Arabia Contract type
- Long term Contract Salary
- TBD Department
- Operations Section
- Rig Site Position Reports To
- OIM Job Description: -
- Minimum 5-10 Years' relevant experience as a Rig Superintendent/Tool Pusher
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- Holds good experience in land rig operation, especially in conventional systems and 2000 - 3000 HP capacity rigs
- Valid IADC/IWCF supervisor level WC certificate for drilling crew
- Fully vaccinated with approved Covid-19 vaccine in KSA (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, or Johnson & Johnson).
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.