Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Our Logistics Coordinator has primary responsibility for controlling the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through to customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. You will ensure the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes and build relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. In addition, you will identify problems and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assess each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepare all required documents related to shipping such as Commercial Invoice, Shipper's Letter of Instruction, packing slips and other required documents
- Ensure materials are shipped in the most timely and efficient manner according to internal documented processes, including planning transportation, selecting mode of transportation, and tracking the shipment through the Supply Chain while targeting cost reduction, freight savings, and contractual requirements
- Analyze transportation costs and trends, update performance metrics, and prepare routine reports identifying actions for continued improvement
- Work closely with freight forwarder and other service providers to facilitate the movement of outbound international shipments
- Liaison between customer (direct and intra-company), logistics provider and procurement in the absence of the Logistics Manager
- Weekly and monthly reporting of internal KPI's identified by Logistics Manager
- Execute the best practices for coordinating the flow of goods and logistics information across all internal teams, departments and customers
- Provide pricing (direct and intra-company) for equipment to be exported considered out of gauge according to Global Supply Chain Freight Contracts
- Invoicing of equipment shipped and all associated cost (freight/crating)
- Foster strong vendor and customer relations are upheld
- Maintain respectful and professional relationships with all levels of staff, customers, and logistics service providers.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Location: Mumbai/ Kakinada ( Andhra Pradesh)/ Vadodara(Gujarat) Qualifications
- 3-7+ Years of logistics experience
- A Bachelor Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Certification from accredited logistics program a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent customer service skills and possess the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Proficiency with standard functions within applications such as MS Office, MS Outlook, etc
- Experience SAP a plus
- Well verse with local Custom Knowledge will be added advantage