Company: WTS Energy
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Coordinate the No Objection Certificates (NOC) process required by third parties in the vicinity of UAE gas network and carry out routine technical site inspections to assure the safety and integrity of the pipelines or facilities affected while reporting on any violation by the third parties working under the issued NOC as per defined guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Coordinate the discussions with internal operations on third parties' No Objection Certificates (NOCs) requests for work near company's gas pipeline network, participate in meetings with other pipeline owners in UAE to understand scope and review adherence to defined company guidelines.
• Coordinate discussions on engineering and construction designs, and method statements analysis, and for high safety and environmental standards.
• Communicate with third party for any ambiguity regarding the NOC applications.
• Plan and prepare recommended technical response to NOC applications, while coordinating with Operations and Technical Services to obtain relevant approvals to issue NOCs as per corporate procedures.
• Once approved, prepare the NOC documents for contractors requesting for work in the vicinity of the gas network while carrying out site inspections to validate proper close out of all NOCs and that the facilities/plants are properly restored and that as built drawing are received from contractors.
Terms & Conditions
Type : Staff Role
Location : Abu Dhabi
• Technical Diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution I university.
• Minimum Experience: 5years' relevant work experience in management of gas network operations and controls, pipeline monitoring and patrolling with exposure to control room operations.
• Valid UAE Driving License.