Partner with the best
As Remote Sr. Staff Software Engineer Angular/React, you will be responsible for designing and programming a component, feature and or feature set. You will also contribute to architecture and design discussions.
As Remote Sr. Staff Software Engineer Angular/React, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
- Developing back-end/front-end applications. Open to work on back-end or front end & any language/script as per the project need.
- Working on enterprise-scale/complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge.
- Developing technical framework and implement best practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Providing technical coaching to team members, code reviews
- Leading and consulting in design of the application.
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members.
- Demonstrating the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Understanding whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
- Helping in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules. Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major modules.
- Possessing advanced domain knowledge and shows great customer focus.
- Demonstrating clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Have 10+ years of hands-on technical full-stack experience in application development along with established leadership credentials.
- Have hands on experience and knowledge of frameworks/tools/libraries/concepts for front-end/backend development.
- Have experience using and designing services and APIs using REST, XML, JSON, API gateway
- Have relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational database (any of Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, HBase) experience
- Have hands on experience implementing Micro-services, Micro-apps, Micro-Frontends.
- Have hands on experience in docker/containerization.
- Have hands on experience on cross browser development.
- Have awareness of Responsive Web App / Progressive Web App.
- Have hands on experience creating custom controls and complex widgets aligned with defined Design System.
- Have knowledge & experience of using various third-party controls for charts, dashboard, grids, maps, etc.
- Have deep understanding of Application and Infrastructure architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Have deep understanding and hands on experience of Programming concepts: OOPS, best practices, refactoring, maintainable/reusable code, Design principles and patterns, Architecture, TDD, Unit testing, debugging, automation, etc
- Have Agile/SCRUM
- Be able to facilitate dialogues that triggers new perspectives.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire youAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.