Skills: Field Service Tech, Pipeline Services, Piping Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?
Join your Flexible Pipes Systems team!
The Flexible Pipe Systems (FPS) Field Operator performs jobs - Installations and repairs of Flexible Pipes Systems for our Customers and conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Partner with the best
As a Flexible Pipe Systems (FPS) Field Operator, under minimal to no supervision, you will be responsible for installations and repairs of Flexible Pipes Systems at our Customers' sites/properties. You will receive and follow specific instructions and carry out all required responsibilities safely. You will conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
As a Flexible Pipe Systems (FPS) Field Operator, you will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring jobs (installations and repairs) are performed safely and within procedures
- Perform all jobs per Baker Hughes standards and Customer's requirements
- Turn in paperwork according to industry and company standards.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess a two year Technical college degree
- Proven experience as a Field Service Operator
- Good Mechanical and Flexible Pipe Systems knowledge
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Good written skills (comfortable with completing required paperwork)
- Ability to travel anywhere in the US
- Available anytime since the person would on call
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!