ESP (Electrical Submersible Pump) Field Service Specialist Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers? Do you have a passion for delivering new technology and problem solving to our customers in the field? Join our Field Service team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Work onsite with customers
As a ESP Field Service Specialist, you are to performs installation of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore assignment. You are to assists in maximizing well productivity and ESP run life. You will be exposed to frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and working closely with other Field Service Specialist
As a ESP Field Service Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore assignment.
- Assisting and managing of ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Performing frequent travel on domestic or international assignments on short notice given at times
- Handling special projects as assigned
- Conducting business activities in accordance with HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Technical Degree or equivalent
- Have extensive technical experience in running Electrical Submersible Pump or Artificial Lift tools or equipment
- Have intermediate/advance knowledge for surface panel equipment Fixed speed and VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) i.e. Toshiba, Yashkawa, Centrilift
- Have intermediate/advance knowledge for downhole gauge troubleshooting and SCADA
- Have analytical skill to route ESP problem during troubleshooting
- Have experience in Y-tool/POD installation is added value
- Have valid offshore experience
- Have Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills
- Have good reporting skill oral and written in English and Bahasa
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role will be working in various rotations as confirmed by Supervisor.
- This role is Jakarta based position.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.