Skills: Environmental Engineer
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant for a permanent position, located in Glasgow.
- The successful candidate will work within a supportive, friendly and growing team, contributing to meeting Team targets.
- Technical skill, passion and focused delivery are all key to this role.
- The successful candidate will have experience of delivering technical projects themselves as well as working with others successfully.
- Having great communications skills including clear report writing and data analytics skills are important for this role.
- Commercial experience, a good network of contacts, and a track record of successfully bidding for work is also welcomed
- The position may require travel (including occasional overnight stays). Company pool cars are available for business travel - a valid driving license is required, valid passport and photo ID is required for air travel. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.K.
The ideal candidate will have experience with regards to two or more of the following areas/disciplines, preferably with experience within a consultancy or industrial role:
- Food and drink sustainability strategy and consulting;
- Farm management and farm sustainability consulting;
- Carbon footprinting, carbon neutrality & net-zero consulting;
- Climate change impact modelling;
- Life cycle assessment;
- Circular economy consulting;
- Resource and Energy efficiency auditing;
- Environmental auditing;
- Sustainability reporting.
The ideal candidate will possess an Honours or Masters Degree in environmental management, environmental studies, ESG, chemistry, waste, energy, or a related sustainability subject in line with the experience and competencies listed below. The candidate should ideally have a full U.K. or Irish driving licence with clean driver record.
The candidate should ideally have a full U.K. licence with clean driver record.