Operator is responsible for the set-up and operation of the Wire Drawing machine. During machine operation, operator is responsible for the quality of the product and entry of all QA and ISO data as required. Operator ensures proper line speed is maintained during the production run. Operator is responsible for cleanliness of the area utilizing the 6S system.
- Under direct supervision, set-up, monitor, and operate the Draw line and other pieces of equipment associated with the manufacturing requirements.
- Required to perform quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications and ISO requirements.
- Follows verbal and written instructions and maintains accurate records
- Must follow all safety guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 12 months previous manufacturing or shop experience
- Must be able to read and interpret routine instructions
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools and precision measuring equipment
- Good communication skills, safety oriented, team player
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to follow work center guidelines
- Ability to operate material moving equipment and jib crane
- This position will work our 4/3 work schedule on a 12 hour work schedule
- This position requires a 12 month commitment before being able to bid to another position.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.