Skills: Piping Engineer
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Junior Piping Stress Engineer within our Piping Engineering department.
- Perform Stress Analysis Calculations, static and dynamic analysis.
- Select and adequately support piping systems from a standard library of Pipe Supports
- Generate and control of special pipe supports
- Assist and advise on the design of non-standard type pipe supports
- Review vendor package and equipment drawings for compliance with the project specifications
- Assist the Lead Piping Engineer in areas related to Piping Stress Analysis and Pipe Support
- Monitor and progress work fronts in specifically assigned areas
Skills / Qualifications
- Master Degree in Mechanical or Energy Engineering
- Good knowledge of Italian and English languages
- Availability to assignments
- Good relationship attitude
- Proactive and motivated
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.