Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Wood is looking for a Engineer / Senior Engineer - Design Safety and to be a part of the Process team based in Chennai.
- Comply with AmecFW's / Clients / Regulatory procedures and implement specific Design HSE / Process Safety requirements on all projects assigned.
- Prepare HSE plan/deign basis, safety review procedures, Escape & Safety equipment layouts, Equipment Specifications, PFP Reports/ Drawings, etc.
- Scribe / Prepare Reports for Safety Reviews such as HAZID, ENVID, HAZOP, SIL, LOPA, etc.
- Compile data for RRA, QRA, FERA Studies to third party.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines.
Skills / Qualifications
- B.Tech in Safety / Chemical (Preferred) / M.Tech - Process Safety / Environment (Desirable)
- Post qualification 2 - 6 years of relevant experience is essential
- Knowledge on Indian and international HSE standards like NFPA, OISD, IP, API, BS, etc., is essential
- Membership in Professional Organisations (Desirable)
- Hands on experience in DNV PHAST software and HAZOP PRO desirable
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.