Skills: Maintenance Manager, Rigging / Scaffolding
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Redcar, England, United Kingdom
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood are seeking a Scaffold, Insulation & Painting (SIP) Co-ordinator Contractor for a project based in Teesside. The Ideal candidate must have extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. The position will be for an initial 3 months.
- Ensure all safety remains the first priority
- To liaise with Client, SIP contractor and delivery teams to deliver the requirements of the schedule
- Be able to understand and react to any specific 'specialised' requirements
- To work closely with mechanical trades to ensure all tasks are undertaken and the schedule is delivered.
- Ensure all SIP requests are identified, recorded and managed within the correct processes and procedures.
- Ensure all safety aspects are fully adhered to throughout
- Ensure all priority targets are being addressed and met
- Ensure all labour is allocated to the correct tasks that meet the requirements of the schedule
Skills / Qualifications
- SIP supervisory or management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Demonstrate commitment to safety
- Flexible - able to comply with company and client requirements
- Ability to work with other disciplines
- Confident - ability to work on own initiative
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.