Are you a Java Developer looking for an interesting project to work on?Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Join our OFS Team!
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.Partner with the best
As a Full Stack Java Developer, You will be responsible for programming a feature set. You will contribute to the team with guidance from the Senior Team Members but works independently. Job Location- Kochi, India
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Building modern, scalable, maintainable software-as-a-service apps based on the Twelve-Factor App methodology.
- Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance
- Collaborating with team to align and extend shared platforms and solutions
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or STEM Majors with minimum of 8 yrs professional experience.
- Be an expert in Java11, Spring boot, MicroService , Angular / REACT, Docker, JUNIT, TypeScript, REST Standards, GIT
- Experience in below skills -Good to have(is a plus):Kubernetes, NoSQL(Cassandra), GraphDB(Neo4J), Gremlin, Kafka, Radis, OAuth2 with PKCE(JWT), Sonarqube, Matomo, StencillJS, AZURE DevOps, ABAC.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.