Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Wood is seeking an expression of interest for a General Maintenance Tecnician position that will be responsible for O&M functions on a federal facility maintenance project located in Tulsa, OK
Duties / Responsibilities
- The General Maintenance Worker performs general maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings requiring practical skill and knowledge in such trades as painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, HVAC, and electrical work. Work involves a variety of the following duties:
- replacing electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors, using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings, repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets painting structures and equipment.
- repairing or replacing concrete floors, steps, and sidewalks, replacing damaged paneling and floor tiles,
- hanging doors and installing and lubricating door locks,
- replacing broken windowpanes
- performing general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
Skills / Qualifications
Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience working on commercial and/or industrial HVAC equipment
- Licensing and/or certification perferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.