TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Materials Coordinator will perform andor manage all of the activities necessary to enable effective end-to-end coordination of materials in support of turnaround.
- Actively interacts with planning, inventory, vendors, buyers and maintenance on a daily basis by providing customer support, effective & timely communication, alignment with business practices/controls and a high level of materials and services fulfillment for site maintenance activities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist in the management of equipment spare parts lists
- Participate/lead risk assessments and hazard observations
- Moving materials in warehouse via forklift
- Maintaining rental equipment and consignment inventory
- 10+ years of material coordination experience in industrial environment
- Extensive knowledge of SAP and MS Excel
- Extensive knowledge of how and where materials are used in the plant - Advanced time management skills
- Skilled in managing rental equipment list and consignment inventory
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Forklift certified
- Advanced written and oral communications skills - Influencing with and without authority - Organization skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.