We are Urgently Seeking OIM/Rig Superintendent for our operation in Far East on Offshore Amphion Jackup.
- Manage the planning and efficient execution of the drilling program in coordination with Customer Representatives and rig department heads.
- Organize and supervise the activities of drilling, marine, and maintenance departments and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel on board.
- Manage the monitoring of all onboard equipment and systems usage, supervise testing and inspection of critical equipment and systems and ensure operational parameters and limits are observed.
- Organize and supervise the activities of drilling, marine, and maintenance departments and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel onboard
- Ensures that rig complies with Flag State and certifying Regulatory Bodies requirements
- Provide strong and consistent safety leadership and direction to personnel
- Promotes and maintains a safe environment for all personnel, ensuring ongoing development and training of employees and equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Minimum 15 years of oilfield experience with at least 5 years in the capacity of Rig Superintendent
- Prior experience on Cyber / Amphion as well as CJ46 / CJ50 / CJ70 type Jackups would be an Added Advantage
- Incident Investigation / Root-Cause (Top-Set)
- Medical Exam OGUK (Fit To Work)
- Offshore Survival (BOSIET / T-BOSIET) OPITO
- H2S/Breathing Apparatus (Yearly)
- Well Control IWCF Level 4 IWCF
- Stability for MODU
- OIM License
- Should you meet the above requirements, please forward a detailed updated CV to include Names of Rigs Worked as well as Area of Operations.
REGRET THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED