Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Brussels, Belgium
The Key responsibilities are:
- Assisting the manager, with the support of service contracts, to check and control the parameters related to the personnel's levels of exposure to risk agents as indicated in the risk assessment document, in order to protect the health of workers; for this purpose, ensuring the definition, implementation and analysis of the results from the specialist audit plans for the areas under their responsibility and also with the support of service contracts,
- Participate in preparing the risk assessment document in accordance with the regulatory frameworks within which the company or one of its branches or subsidiaries operates
- Update the databases related to the parameters for occupational hygiene and the specific documentation required by the relevant laws and company regulations;
- Assisting the manager to reduce, in line with the applicable regulations in force, the personnel's levels of exposure to risk agents as indicated in the risk assessment document; for this purpose, promoting the search for better solutions in the relevant areas;
- The operational support to the employer for the management of relationships with public bodies and the territory, and for the fulfilment of all obligations required by the regulations in force regarding HSE, in all the countries in which the company and/or its branches or subsidiaries operate;
- Assisting the manager in the relationships with external bodies in case of inspections regarding safety and prevention as well as national and international regulations in force regarding safety, and environmental protection, with particular reference to the monitoring and assessment of risks and the related training and information of the resources operating in the relevant area
- Assisting the manager in establishing, applying and keeping active a quality system compliant with the regulations in force appropriate to the needs of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Collaborating in the preparation and issuance of HSE management system procedures/OPI and social responsibility SA8000.
- Providing data request, branches, verification and implementation of the HSE database and HIES database reporting system.
- Assisting the manager and collaborating with the corporate function officers for:
- Drafting of manuals and procedures that are always consistent and compliant with the defined quality system,
- The correct management and improvement of the quality systems
- The collection and processing of information for management review;
- The identification of appropriate information and training measures.
- Performing the internal verifications on the quality system.
- Detailed working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite.
- Min. 3 years of experience
- Degree in relevant subject
- Fluent English and French
- Knowledge of Italian is desirable but not compulsory
Build the future of energy
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.