Lab TechnicianWould you enjoy being part of a team that puts quality first?Do you like working in teams and solving technical problems?Partner with the best
As a Lab Technician you will responsible for the daily operations of quality for the Rayne blending facility, ensuring that all quality procedures are followed as well as all plant quality and safety goals. This individual should possess the internal potential for growth in a very positive work atmosphere.
Providing technical support to QC Supervisor resulting in a team effort for which great things can be accomplished. This teamwork will enhance laboratory's growth to an advanced level supporting current and future customer's needs.
As a Lab Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Displaying actions which demonstrate a commitment to BHI's core values of: Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, and Learning.
- Achieving Quality Assurance related objectives by participating in, but not limited to, audits, document control, process related improvements, and disposition of non-conformances
- Performing quantitative chemical measurements such as, but not limited to, pH, density, turbidity, viscosity, Karl Fischer, titrations
- QC analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished goods as per applicable Standard Operating Procedure
- Maintaining QC data or specifications via designated database such as StarLims or SAP
- Sustaining daily, weekly, monthly, and annual calibrations/verifications for lab equipment
- Providing guidance on product quality issues to Operations personnel, Product Management, and other appropriate parties
- Accurately performing instructions relating to batch adjustments as needed
- Maintaining retain inventory of raw materials and finished products as well as disposals
- Adhering to all safety requirements and regulations
To be successful in this role you will have:
Working with us
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance/Quality Control experience in a Laboratory environment
- Ability to work with independently as well as with a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.