Are you passionate about providing technical solutions?Do you enjoy taking ownership to ensure you get the job done?Join our Panametrics team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
Responsible for activities contributing to the mechanical/electromechanical design and development of Gas & Moisture measurement products, solutions and systems.
As a Lead Mechanical Engineer - you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Executing the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles. This work would include mechanical/electromechanical engineering for Panametrics Gas & Moisture products.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Working together with business leadership. Communications about project approach, needs and presents outcomes of research done.
- Delivering products as part of a cross functional team.
- Working with cross-functional teams to address production issues and resolve compliance issues to enable on time delivery of product to our customers.
- Investigating customer return issues to determine root cause and develop/execute corrective actions
- Identifying ideas and leading projects to reduce product cost.
- Supporting new product introduction activities
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college and have proven relevant experience
- Have sound interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Be knowledgeable in component design for injection molding and/or die casting
- Be highly skilled in Solidworks to create models/drawings and conduct simulations
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Up to 3 days working remotely/from home
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.