In-House Services Engineer (Digital Solution)Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality services for our customers?Would you like to be in a team delivering world class service to our customers?Be part of a successful Customer Service team
Druck is a global technology company that designs, develops and manufactures the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customized pressure sensing devices and instruments, software to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers.Partner with the best
As a In-house Service Engineer, you will be responsible for facilitating transactions, producing, assembling and delivering replacement/ repair parts and equipment as part of a Services agreement or order. Includes activities such as processing transactions, managing processes, material management, site operations, or warehouse logistics & shipping, sometimes in a shop structure. Includes craft & non craft labour as well as manager roles responsible solely for these activities. Contributes to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
As a In-house Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Handling pressure and electrical standards equipment.
- Handling JCSS registration and accreditation (ISO / IEC17025 accreditation), and provide service of JCSS calibration to external customers.
- Repairing customer's pressure or electronic calibrator and providing on time.
- Being key contact for customer inquiries, customer complaint (issue) resolution process. Work with operations to understand and communicate commits and status to customers.
- Working together with people from the business unit including global team. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Handling standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Some latitude in ways of working and planning.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Be able to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Have knowledge of measurement traceability and uncertainty calculation in measurement.
- Have experience in calibration or evaluation of pressure or electrical measuring instruments, etc.
- Have experience of JCSS registration / accreditation or ISO / IEC17025 accreditation application and examination.
- Have understanding of pressure sensor physics and pressure applications.
- Have good communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Have strong knowledge of metrology.
- Have basic knowledge and experience of hand tools and mechanical equipment such as pipe, pump etc..
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.Â Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.