Field Service Specialist (DST)Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services?Would you like to work in the field with our customers?Join our Wireline Team in Paraíso, Tab. Mexico
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We provide a high level of service to ensure the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of our innovative equipment.Partner with the best
As a Field Service Specialist, you will be providing wellsite support and guidance to our global customers. You will help to mentor and develop junior members of the team by sharing your knowledge and insight. You will have the opportunity to solve interesting and complex problems while utilizing the latest technology.
As a Field Specialist you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Receiving little instruction on day-to-daywork, general instructions on wellsite activities
- Determining and developing resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the wellsite of moderately complex scope
- Being r esponsible for the minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment
- Being the primary contact to work with the Customer Representative and drill crew on location to coordinate operations at the rig.
- Providing a record of all assemblies as run at the wellsite to the Customer Representative and promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree ( engineering preferred)
- 3 years minimum experience on design, develop and execution of DST production tests, stash, negative, positive, injectability , packers, retainers or any operation requiring DST tools, TCP shooting, stimulations and basic geophysical records in oil wells. Experience on real-time data transmission systems in offshore oil wells.
- Demonstrate solid experience and knowledge of wireline technologies and fundamentals
- Show expertise in Open-hole and cased-hole wireline logging operations
- Have experience of conducting tool string checks with wireline panels to check functionality and performance
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Have water survival training certificate and Seaman's book
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is working with our customer on-site in Mexico. This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.