Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Inspect products purchased by the company from suppliers and maintain records of supplier performance. This data is important in helping suppliers to improve their performance and for making decisions regarding which suppliers can be relied on to meet specified requirements.
- To carry out the inspection related activities of all components and assemblies.
- Dimensional and visual in-process inspection in conjunction with controlled drawings and applicable specifications.
- Final inspection of all jobs performed in the facility and 100% inspection of finished components.
- To perform or oversee Pressure Testing of assembled parts to ensure that all acceptance criteria has been met.
- Responsible for inspecting products using established inspection tools and techniques.
- Graduated in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, mechatronics engineering or any relevant discipline
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Oilfield machine shop experience will be an added advantage.