Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Basra, Iraq
Wood is currently recruiting for Front End Development Manager to strengthen our team in Basra, Iraq on a 6/6 weeks rotation for the following responsibilities:
- Be a team member of the CLIENT Front-End/Development Team led by CLIENT Development Manager who work on maturing CLIENT pre-DG3 Front End projects (progressing projects through Identify, Assess or Select Phases).
- Headline size of these Front End projects is in range of $1 to $500 mln and can cover new gas capture opportunities contributing to CLIENT Growth, production protection activities to safeguard CLIENT production and risk reduction & rehabilitation activities.
- The FEDM will lead the Front End technical and multi-disciplines engineering activities to ensure safe operations, cost competitiveness, quality and consistency of technical deliverables of the project.
- The FEDM is operating and interfacing as broad integrator with high capacity to work across disciplines, teams and organizations and to promote collaboration & co-creation to achieve targets.
- Responsible for incorporating appropriate CLIENT HSSE standards and activities within the project design
- Conduct effective and realistic planning to execute the project plan, monitoring resource and budget levels
- Ensure project Technical and Non-technical risks are properly identified as part of the project delivery plan together with appropriate mitigations
- Develop and execute the Assurance Plan for the project in line with CLIENT ORS, PMM and DMM including ITRs, Assurance Reviews (SARs/VARs)
Skills / Qualifications
- Engineering Degree (Bachelor at minimum)
- With minimum of 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and 10 years experience in similar position
- Previous Front End experiences is a must
- Strong Integrator
- Strong Planning and Economics skills
- Previous experiences in gas processing, brownfield development, upgrades,/rehab is a plus
- Experience with competitive scoping and continuous improvement activities
- Knowledge of contracting strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, curious and keen to work on new challenges
- Able to coach and develop local staff
- Commitment to Process Safety and CLIENT HSSE
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.