Would you like the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology?Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?Join our Wireline Team in Australia
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline / Slickline Services deliver high quality slickline and wireline data acquisition services at the wellsite.Partner with the best
As a Wireline Field Engineer
, you will be responsible for delivering a wide array of Wireline logging services offered by Baker Hughes, at the wellsite.
As a Wireline Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Deploying a wide variety of wireline services from Baker Hughes wireline portfolio at the wellsite, in line with Baker Hughes and Customers expectations
- Managing the safe rig up and down of wireline pressure control operations
- Acquiring and delivering high quality data from Baker Hughes services to our clients to meet their data acquisition objectives
- Supervising and managing a wireline crew of moderate size
- Be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the client representative at the wellsite
- Advising Customer Representative with the logging operations; basic interpretation of logging data, troubleshooting and wellsite analysis.
- Supervising equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services ( advanced Cased-hole services)
- Have minimum 5 years experience, specifically with wireline operations in offshore / platform environments
- Have demonstrated Pressure Control Competency
- Be able to demonstrate competency with Wireline Surface Pressure Control Equipment, through industry recognized training
- Candidates with a valid Explosive and / or Radiation licence for Victoria, Australia will be highly regarded
- Be competent in perforating operations, cement bond and pulse neutron logging
- Be a good communicator and fluent in English
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is rotational, working on-site
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.