Would you like the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology?Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?Join our Wireline / Slickline Team in Australia
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline / Slickline Services deliver high quality slickline and wireline data acquisition services at the wellsite.Partner with the best
As a Slickline Supervisor
, you will be responsible for delivering a wide array of Wireline logging services offered by Baker Hughes, at the wellsite.
As a Slickline Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performs assembly, checking, and loading necessary equipment required for scheduled slickline jobs; including operations and maintenance of equipment . Heavily involved in pre-job planning with onshore based service delivery coordinator and Customer Service manager with pre-job planning - Cerberus modelling, equipment allocation and tracking, VDIS equipment maintenance histories, technical risk assessment and Service Delivery program development.
- Preparation of slick line equipment's and tools are fit for operation.
- Controls quality of slick line service delivery during all operational phases.
- Ensures the correct equipment and materials arrives at location on time and equipment is rigged up and tested as per company/client policy and it is ready for operation.
- Conducts pre-job meetings and ensures all relevant paperwork/permits on site are documented.
- Performs all assigned reporting and administrative duties accurately and according to schedule.
- Ensures records for all assigned equipment are entered and maintained as per company procedures.
- Ensure Redress and maintenance for slick line equipment's and tools.
- Working with slickline operators on location to assemble and run any number of scheduled slickline operations, including Gas lift valve change out, bailing, swabbing, plug setting and retrieval, fishing memory gauges, pressure temp surveys, tubing drifts, lock out tools and SSDs manipulation.
- Highly competent in management of wellsite operations in rigless platform and hydraulic workover unit operations, servicing and operation of 10K pressure control equipment, including operations and maintenance of downhole equipment and spares planning.
- Assisting with the training of local personnel in best practices and published standard operating procedures, facilitating knowledge transfer and developing local Lessons Learned with regional Service Delivery Coordinator where applicable
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 8 years industry experience, preferably with offshore operations
- Have valid MSIC
- Have demonstrated Pressure Control Competency
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is rotational, working on-site
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.