Skills: Accounting, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Technology Team Coordinator for a 12 month contract position, located in Aberdeen.
The primary role of the Technology Team Coordinator is to support the Technology Managers (both Strategic and Country) with administration of their budgets and the associated documentation of projects and they will be accountable for the Project Log and the Technology SharePoint site. The role sits within the Technology Admin function.
The Technology Team Coordinator is responsible for monthly compilation and publication of the Strategic Programme monthly financial extracts, Technology Report and quarterly and annual KPIs incorporating TRLs.
- Develops and fosters a positive HSEQ culture throughout company
- Responsible to maintain up to date and improve Project Log database.
- Responsible to issue in due time the required Monthly report templates to each Technology Project Manager, to recover and compile them on a monthly basis.
- Responsible to issue consolidated reports to Strategic Program Manager and Head of Technology.
- Organize and contribute to Monthly reporting meetings for each Strategic Program and Associated CAPEX Projects.
- Supports Strategic Technology and Country Managers with data storage and retrieval
- Set-up any new Technology Project according to BMS Technology Process.
- Responsible for the Technology SharePoint Teamsite to maintain and develop it according to Department Strategy.
- Actively participate to the Technology Department Strategy by providing feedbacks and improvement proposals.
- Input to SAP for POs.
- Compiles Technology monthly report and KPIs.
- Technology communications facilitation incorporating Success Stories
Preferred Experience and Education
- Professional Qualification / Degree Qualified
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level
- Stakeholder Management
- Performance Management
- Financial Management, Accountings and Reporting
- Excel, SharePoint, SAP knowledge (optional, PowerBI)
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental best practice
- Financial monitoring and measurement