Quality Control Inspector - Coordinate-Measuring Machine (CMM)Are you passionate about Quality in Manufacturing?Would you like to be part of a team that puts quality first?Join our Quality Control Team
Our Oilfield Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is the last line of defense for quality before it goes to our customers.Partner with the best
You will provide CMM (Coordinate-Measuring Machine) programming, testing and inspection using various gages to ensure quality of Seal manufacturing. You will provide support for data analysis. You will work as a collaborative team member with cross-function teams to ensure all seals are thoroughly verified to meet our standards.
As a Quality Control Inspector, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Creating program for CMM (Coordinate-Measuring Machine) inspection and perform inspection using CMM and other inspection tools to qualify material
- Completing, inspecting and distributing all quality records and non-conformance reports to ensure 100% trace-ability and compliance
- Supporting Gage room operations including calibration, gage setting, outsourced calibration arrangement.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in lean and improvement project to provide technical guidance and troubleshooting knowledge
- Complying to HSE & Quality policy. Actively participate in HSE and Quality programs and training as assigned
- Maintaining 5S standards at assigned work area
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Diploma in Mechanical or relevant technical education.
- Display a good ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Show a working expertise of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Have experience working with metrology hand tools and gauges
- Be detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a thorough and logical approach to proactively solving complex problems
- Have permanent work authorization to be able to work in Singapore
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
- This role is a shift based working pattern ( 7.30am to 4.45pm/ 4.30pm to 1.15am)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.