Posted: Jul 14, 2021
Posted: Jul 14, 2021
Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Chemical Plant Production Scheduling Lead
Are you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?
Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Chemical Manufacturing?
Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.
Partner with the best
As a Production Scheduling Lead, you are responsible to develop and implement processes to ensure high standards of customer order and intercompany stock transfer responsiveness. Responsible for capacity & production planning, materials management and scheduling. Develop and implement best practices.
As a Production Scheduling Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and guiding plant schedulers.
- Performing scenario planning, resolve schedule conflict, schedule risk analysis, develop contingencies and recommend.
- Coordinating with purchasing/procurement to resolve any material issues and confirm materials are available for manufacturing products as per production schedule.
- Overseeing and ensuring that actual stock is within acceptable level and correct stock limit set. Analyse products sales trend and propose baseline demand plan.
- Conducting weekly demand plan review and update all demand change.
- Leading S&OP meeting, forecast finished goods and establish demand planning. Analyse historical sales trend vs Production, Sales, Inventory forecast on selling units and develop plans to maximize production capacity and resources.
- Establishing capacity planning, levelling and constrain based on process capabilities.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have NITEC / Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, or Industrial Engineering, or other business management discipline or related field
- Have 3+ years' experience in chemical processing within a multi-purpose batch plant and capacity planning / production scheduling function
- Have managed a team of production schedulers in a speciality chemical manufacturing industry is an added advantage
- Have excellent knowledge of SAP Modules and transactions
- Have good computer skills in MS Office Excel
- Have problem solving skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
This position is based in Jurong Island
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.