Chemical Plant Production SchedulerAre you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Chemical Manufacturing?Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.Partner with the best
As Production Scheduler you will perform order management activities in SAP for production orders per defined business process. You will be responsible for the planning of the production daily schedule to fulfil the customer / intercompany order requested date
As a Production Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Reviewing planning parameters on a regular basis to ensure they are accurate.
- Performing schedule resolution based on actual shop floor performance to ensure manufacturing has up-to-date view to scheduled orders in SAP and/or Scheduling / Planning Board.
- Coordinating with Purchaser / Procurement to ensure material availability and allocate materials upon order conversion and order release.
- Participating in daily cross functional meeting to ensure all operational impacting issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Participating in S&OP meeting, forecast and establish demand planning. Analyse historical sales trend vs Production, Sales, Inventory forecast on selling units and develop plans to maximize production capacity and resources.
- Understanding process capabilities and schedule products based on capacity planning and levelling.
To be successful in this role you will:
This position will be based in Jurong IslandWork in a way that works for you
- Have NITEC / Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, or Industrial Engineering, or other business management discipline or related field
- Have 3+ years' experience in chemical processing within a multi-purpose batch plant
- Have knowledge of inventory control
- Have excellent knowledge of SAP Modules and transactions
- Have good computer skills in MS Office Excel
- Have problem solving skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.