Field Service Specialist - Subsea Tree and Drilling Completions Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?Are you a Field Service Specialist looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Join our World-Class Oilfield Equipment Services Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team collaborates with cross-functional teams to provide support from beginning to end for a wide range of technologies and products for subsea tree and drilling completions.Partner with the Best
As a Field Service Specialist - Subsea Tree and Drilling MS700 Completions, you'll be re s po n s i b l e f or mak i n g t e c h n i c a l d e c i s i o n s w h i c h d ir e c t l y i m p a c t th e relevant p r o j e c t s safety record, s ch e d u l e, and op e r a t i o n . You'll provide and delivery an exceptional service at highest safety standards to both onshore and offshore. You'll collaborate and support service teams across regions and globally.
As a Field Service Specialist - Subsea Tree and Drilling Completions, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring all in-field activities, both offshore and onshore, are carried out safely complying with company environmental Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Participating in all safety related initiatives on/offshore actively.
- Involving in Baker Hughes Subsea X-mas Tree (XT) manufacture and testing, e.g; Extended Factory Acceptance, Site Integration Testing and Site Receive Tests.
- Installing and maintaining of Baker Hughes XT's and/or Light well intervention (LWI) associated equipment involving but not limited to; Tree Running Tools, Tubing Hangers, Wear Bushing Run and Retrieve tool Universal running tools associated Work Over Control Systems Tree debris caps etc.
- Preparing resolution of technical problems both on/offshore and pro-active involvement in product improvement
- Working closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set.
- Maintaining Baker Hughes' high expectation of working with uncompromising.
- Ensuring integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Applying and using of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents when required.
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive, and professional approach.
- Being a technical expert with demonstrable exposure to Horizontal/Vertical XT Operations.
- Demonstrating working knowledge of Lower Marine Riser Package - LMRP's and/or Emergency disconnect Package - EDP's as well as dual bore riser systems.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have educational background in Technical or Engineering study or proven knowledge & experience in relevant fields.
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience as Field Service Specialist and/or Field Service Engineer for both offshore and onshore.
- Show technical knowledge with demonstrable exposure to Horizontal/Vertical XT Operations.
- Have relevant working experience on Subsea Equipment.
- Demonstrate proven ability to interface with Customers on a one-to-one basis.
- Have Ability to travel at short notice to potentially global locations.
- Display an excellent English fluency both spoken and written with PC literacy.
- Be able to work under pressure in stressful environments.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role;
Working with us
- You will work on ad-hoc job rotations with a short notice.
- You will travel to and work on customer sites across Region and/or Globe in line with customer requirements. The duration of the work at site and the hours of work at the site will be in line with customer requirements. In between work assignments, you will have free time in line with Baker Hughes working time guidelines and fatigue management provisions. You will also accrue annual leave which you can then take to extend your time off.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.