Are you passionate about Quality in Engineering? Do you enjoy being part of team that produces high-quality energy products? Join our Quality Control Team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield products and services is the beating heart of our work. We collaborate with our development teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, geoscience, to develop innovative Wireline logging tools and services.
This role will directly support the Wireline Perforating products manufacturing plant, and interacts with manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance, and other supply chain functions to improve manufacturing processes.
As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for overseeing the final quality of our products. You will keep records up-to date, use a variety of inspection equipment to proactively test, and report any defects. You will have the opportunity to cross-train within the team to learn and develop your skillset and capabilities.As a Quality Control Inspector, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
- Inspecting parts, assemblies and subassemblies to required drawings and prints.
- Partnering with manufacturing management and internal process teams to eliminate the causes of quality problems.
- Initiating non-conformance reports on parts and products that are not to drawing and print specifications.
- Assuring manufactured units meet engineering specifications, quality control procedures and customer requirements.
- Ensuring that parts are within the drawing specifications to confirm conformance
- Completing, reviewing quality records and documents to ensure correct before handover.
- Performs specialized testing as required.
- Verifying and testing completed components to ensure conformance.
- Supporting QMS system by creating, editing and reviewing documents to be aligned with Baker Hughes global standards.
- Have a High School Diploma, 5 years related experience.
- Display a mechanical aptitude and testing experience with general hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Display a good ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Show a working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT) and the ability to perform Dimensional inspection.
- Be a good team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment.
Working with us
- Familiar with SAP system is preferred.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.