Primary job responsibilities are:
- Coach and mentor a cross-functional team on how to identify non-value add activities in all process.
- Facilitate Kaikaku events, with the support of local cross-functional team members, to address bottlenecks and pain points throughout the full value stream - from quotation to shipment.
- Develop a Kaizen culture through daily Gemba and teaching cross functional team how to identify waste.
- Develop a team of specialists that understand continuous improvement and waste elimination practices such as Toyota Production System, Lean, or other similar methodology.
- Provide guidance to functional managers to help them address challenges affecting employee well-being, productivity, quality, cycle time, or responsiveness to customers.
- Some international travel will be required (
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business field from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum of 5 years of leading continuous improvement through implementation of Toyota Production System, Lean, or similar methodologies
• Demonstrated improvement of business key performance indicators. About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.