Key Job requirements:
- Minimum 4 years Engineering Bachelor's Degree from recognized College/University, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8 years' Experience in related field.
- Require Experience as a Seismic Navigator in several 2D, 3D, OBN, and Hybrid (Combined OBN & Towed streamer) Marine seismic surveys. Skilled in INS Orca, Nautilus, Digicourse, Iris, Sprint NRT, EIVA, Networking & Analytical Skills.
- Involve in Deep-sea 3D/4D Seismic data collection surveys.
- Experience to run the positioning computers (TRINAV) and monitor the performance of company positioning equipment.
- Monitor Online as well as Offline status of the Equipment/data.
- QC positioning data and condition and reprocess.
- Produce and QC positioning deliverables.
- Communicate with the Client's representative and supporting office.
- Complete logs and documentation as required.
- Experience in efficient deployment and recovery of streamers.
- Certified/Experienced workman in Small Work boat operations for Streamer maintenance.
- Assisting Shift leader in Navigation in day-to-day operations.
- Active member of Loss Prevention Team. A QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety & Environment) committee comprising of members from all the departments responsible for implementation of QHSE standards and increasing the crew awareness pertaining to QHSE.
- Assist with data shipment, making the invoice and doing the logistics paperwork for own department.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.