Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Delfzijl, Groningen, Netherlands
Role: Senior Civil Structural Engineer
Duration: 12 months contract
Location: Delfzijl, Netherlands - On site
• You have excellent skills in engineering. Design skills are a bonus.
• You have site brownfield industrial experience in both steel and concrete.
• In-depth knowledge of the Dutch Building regulations Bouwbesluit, soil remediation, structural safety (e.g. CE) and fire proofing safety aspects.
• Can prepare and check concrete and steel calculations.
• Knowledge of STAAD and Technosoft is preferable.
• You have a strong sense of responsibility and you are driven by quality.
• Health and safety is nr #1 for you and you take personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, of course you demonstrate this by example.
• Pro-active attitude. Effective communication with project team members and all stakeholders.
• Good Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Minimum bachelor's degree in civil engineering qualification.
• Candidates shall be (or become) VCA VOL certified
• Flexible for travelling and in possession of a valid driving license.
• 10 years of experience in field engineering, construction management, commissioning of industrial buildings and structures;
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!