Are you excited by the prospect of working for an industry leader in Energy Technology?Are you a Slickline Operator looking for a new opportunity?Join our Wireline / Slickline Team in Australia
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
The Slickline Operator will be working under the direct supervision of the slickline supervisor on location to assemble and run any number of scheduled slickline operations, including Gas lift valve change out, bailing, swabbing, plug setting and retrieval, fishing memory gauges, pressure temp surveys, tubing drifts, lock out tools and SSDs manipulation.
As a Slickline Operator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing wellsite operations in rigless platform and hydraulic workover unit operations, as well as servicing and operation of 10K pressure control equipment.
- Performing assembly, checking, and loading necessary equipment required for scheduled slickline operations, including operations and maintenance of downhole equipment and spares planning.
- Involved in operations planning with onshore based Service Delivery Coordinator and Slickline Supervisor- including equipment servicing, qualification, preparation and mobilization. Ability to safely maintain and operate surface equipment, including rig up and down of pressure control equipment and basic maintenance on slickline winch units.
- Assisting with the training of local personnel in best practices and published standard operating procedures, facilitating knowledge transfer and developing local Lessons Learned with regional Service Delivery Coordinator where applicable.
- Assisting to develop and maintains records and communications as required by Operations Manager.
- Assist to re-develop and re-define local procedures to assist with start-up of offshore operations
Work in a way that works for you
- Minimum 5 years industry experience, preferably with offshore operations
- Valid MSIC
- Demonstrated Pressure Control Competency
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Have an excellent sense of teamwork, able to effectively manage Slickline personnel in an offshore environment.
- Have competence with slickline pressure control equipment and Platform or Hydraulic Workover rigs is essential.
- Have individual motivation to concentrate on, and develop, personnel competency gaps to continue their learning curve within the industry.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients needs
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.