Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Skills: Engineering Technician
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
W ood is currently looking for Engineering System Engineer to work on the engineering and project management services in Al - Khobar office
- Good exposure in Smart Plant and AVEVA Engineering Systems. Experience with Smart Plant Foundation and AVEVA Net would be an advantage
- Experience of data support between SPPID and other Smart Plant applications such as SP3D, SPI and SPEL
- Integrate between SPPID with other applications such as SPI & PDMS using Aveva Engineering. XML (ISO 159626) conversion and fixing errors in P&IDs using Aveva Schematic Model Manager. Use of VB tool for SPI Interface and other reporting systems
- Setup and customization of all Smart Plant and preferably AVEVA systems with particular emphasis on SP P&ID, SPI and S3D.
- Remote SME Support for other Smart Plant P&ID administrators Team (Design Centre & Workshare centers)
- Customize reports from all Engineering Systems (SPI, SPP&ID, S3D) such as Line List, Equipment List, Nozzle List, SP Items list, Piping MTO, Instrument index etc.
- Inbuilt macro development for Line list from / to, Line number & Equipment number for Offline instruments. Line list validation against Spec. and NDE masters
- Automated drawing creation in drawing manager for new projects
- Experience shall also include Project setup coordination with various discipline engineers during FEED & Detailed engineering development
Skills / Qualifications
- B.E. Engineering graduate of an internationally recognized University
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Industry
- The candidate should have worked for a minimum of 5 years in the position of Principal Systems Engineer with an Engineering Design Consultant or EPIC Contractor in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Industry
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.