Are you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Chemical Manufacturing?Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency, and reliability for all products throughout the complete life cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.Partner with the best
As Bulk Tank Farm Operator you will be responsible for loading and unloading of materials including but not limited to bulk container and ISO tanks.
As Bulk Tank Farm Operator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensure proper and safe operation of equipment used in loading and unloading process.
- Interface with quality control on problem products and samples.
- Positioning/movement of ISO tanks into and out of spots within the plant for purpose of outbound and inbounding.
- Follow SOP to ensure error free loading and unloading of material.
- Coordinate needed repairs of machinery and equipment with maintenance in accordance with standard operating and safety procedures.
- Maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness in the area. Comply to all HSE policies and procedures.
- Perform appropriate inventory transaction and record keeping tasks both manual and electronic as procedures.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have higher education with 2 years related experience ideally from Chemical Plant/warehouse operation.
- Possess valid forklift license.
- Knowledge on GHS labelling and identify hazard of chemical is preferred.
- Familiar with chemical warehouse work process such as forklift and ISO tanks operations, transportation, and chemical handling.
- Ability to demonstrate adequate safety awareness and behavior.
- Physically fit with ability to work outdoor in hot temperature and carry weight up to 25kg.
- Be good team player and have good communication skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- There will be 2 shift per day, 7am - 3pm or 3pm - 11pm (5 days shift)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.