Are you a quality-focused Manufacturing Operator looking for a new challenge?Does working in a Manufacturing environment excite you ?
Join our team
Partner with the best
The Manufacturing Associate will be responsible for building high quality technical parts in a team environment. Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops.
As a Manufacturing Associate, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Perform inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and equipment
- Determine and execute the methods, sequences, and procedures necessary for work completion
- Work from engineering drawings, sketches, data sheets, specifications, and computers
- Use a variety of tools, and follow processes to produce defect-free work
- Work effectively in a multi-team environment
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess a High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
- Have a minimum 6 months of experience in manufacturing, warehouse, assembly, customer service (retail, food-service, etc.), clerical, technical, and / or mechanical
- Work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
- Work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activity environment.
- Be in a manufacturing environment a minimum of 8 hours per day, primarily standing and sitting, as required
- Lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs
- Good computer and math skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to work from assembly drawings, bills of material, specifications, and data sheets
- Experience working in an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) environment
- Experience with SAP or ERP system
- Previous stock experience or knowledge of stock procedures (i.e. FIFO)
- Ability to work well with others
- Self-motivated and directed
- Passionate; displays an engaging, "can-do", optimistic attitude
- Accountable; sets clear and measurable goals
- Curious; strives to learn new thing
- Demonstrates unyielding integrity in all actions
- Innovative; willingness to learn and think creatively
- Inclusive; builds a connection with the team through personal involvement
- Possess external focus; willingness to consider customer needs and make a commitment to quality
- Ability to receive guidance and work with limited supervision; follow work rules, safety practices, work procedures, meet deadlines, and be punctual with high attendance standards
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.