Posted: Sep 07, 2021
Posted: Sep 07, 2021
Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Singapore, Singapore
- Under broad direction, coordinates materials demand planning requirements to provide seamless integration of procurement and operations processes across multiple locations and product service lines (PSLs)
- Gathers feedback from PSL and Business Development (BD) staff, manufacturing personnel, internal and external suppliers, and logistics personnel and uses those inputs to determine appropriate inventory levels to meet the business requirements
- Develop strategies to optimize inventory performance by analysing market data and inventory trends
- Will be responsible for planning activities such as review of and recommendations for material requirements planning (MRP) settings, forecasting and management of inventory levels
- Additionally, role will provide coaching and training to Material Control Specialists and in some cases serve as team lead for small work groups or project teams ranging from 3-10 employees
- Will have direct impact and responsibility to meet financial goals and objectives for the business
- Degree in Supply chain, Engineering/Applied Math, Finance/Accounting or Business is preferred
- At least 6 years related experience in materials management which includes experience in procurement or logistics
- Must have SAP knowledge and able to write Excel Macro
- Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required
- Has excellent time management, written and oral communication and organization skills
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
315 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore, Singapore, 639940, Singapore
Requisition Number: 95838
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.