Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation & Electrical)Are you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Chemical Manufacturing?Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency, and reliability for all products throughout the complete life cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.Partner with the best
As Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation & Electrical), you'll be responsible to facilitate equipment's servicing & repair, PM program, equipment monitoring and coordinating activities associated to facility and equipment maintenance in order to maintain reliability, ensure maximum uptime, and minimize impact to production. Having standard of ISO, safety, environmental and government regulation awareness. You're responsible and accountable for the EHS Program in Basic Safety Process, job safety analysis, safety work permit issuance, near miss reporting and adaptive preventive techniques for the maintenance department to achieve Safety KPIs.
As a Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation & Electrical), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being responsible for Preventive and Corrective Maintenance activities for facility, equipment (Instruments & electrical equipment) tasks, air dryers, ABB DCS interface, cooling towers, reactors, blenders, mag pumps, Utilities including substation (Switchgear / MCC etc)
- Being able to read and interpret electrical & electronic single line diagrams and piping & instrumentation diagrams
- Managing and review BOM and critical spares for maintenance periodically
- Involving in maintenance and fault finding on instrumentation tools or equipment
- Understanding of SIL/SIF test procedures and/or maintenance activities and how to manage SIS to ensure functional and integrity requirements are achieved.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have O level/ ITE/ Diploma in Instrument / electrical or equivalent.
- Have In-depth knowledge of electrical systems including electrician's certificate/diploma
- Have minimum 10 years of practical experience in relevant field
- Have good working safety knowledge and hands on experience with Chemical plant instruments & electrical equipment
- Have good collaboration skills, ability to work in groups and supervise small team
- Have good organizational, multi-tasking, time management skills and good oral & written communication skills
- Have ability to work off-hours and weekends, as needed
- Have Basic knowledge on SAP, Basic Microsoft Office Skills - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.