Do you get excited when effectively converting big data into insightful information?Do you enjoy Financial planning, analysis and reporting?Join our OFS Financial Planning teamPartner with the best
The Lead Income Statement Analyst, will provide financial planning, analysis and reporting for Oilfield Services.
As a Lead Income Statement Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- The analysis and the financial ratios that will reveal the rate of return the business is earning on the retained earnings and assets.
- Advising Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leading as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Income Statement.
- Possess good analytics, business, and big data experience, with the ability to analyze financial data, draw conclusions, and offer insights and recommendations
- Possess proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Have flexibility to operate in a fast paced environment with stringent deadlines, with the ability to make timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Have experience working with Hyperion HFM (preferred) or similar software
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.