Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Wood is currently recruiting for a Planning / Scheduling Lead with SAP & Maximo experience in the maintenance industry to join our team on a permanent contract in Melbourne. You will be responsible for leading the planning, scheduling and performance team to deliver support enabling the effective delivery of work for the contract. Your role will be responsible for assuring that our work processes and structure are aligned to best practice to achieve our business outcomes and continuous improvement.
- To be a leader in safety; leading by example, promoting, demonstrating and supporting safe working practices in all activities
- Facilitate high morale, clarity of purpose and strong team participation and engagement
- Provide leadership and direction to the planning and scheduling team, administrators and business analyst
- Provides coaching and mentoring for direct reports, setting expectations and manage performance
- Provide backup and support to the Maintenance Program Manager
- Set and manage the budget processes required to be able to develop the 'cost of maintaining an asset' model
- Drives innovation and improvement in work processes and the way planning, scheduling is executed
- Participate in or lead incident investigations as required
- Support the development of performance standards that drive delivery as well as the effectiveness of planning and scheduling
- Develop a suite of maintenance NORMs for the contract
- Develop and maintain the contract KPI's and their measurement and reporting in the business
- Development and management of the Maintenance Budget including Overheads
- Provide Technical Support in area of expertise.
- Review and strive to improve the operational efficiency of the delivery outcomes, focusing on innovation and customer level of service requirements.
- Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to respective team
- Executing assigned business objectives
Skills / Qualifications
- Professional qualification or equivalent with relevant considerable experience
- Recognised and accredited management qualification
- Demonstrate balance of industrial experience at relevant level and position
- Intellectually capable, can substantiate the ability to apply theory in a particular context
- Professional demeanour, interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate team working skills
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Mobile and willing to spend time away from office location as and when operation requires
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Planning / Scheduling Lead , ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.