Process and Tool Engineer Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
In the role of Process and Tools Engineer, the candidate will work closely with Operations and Digital Technology Department to develop and put in production new solutions to help Manufacturing to increase productivity and process quality. He/She will be a key professional for the success of Manufacturing in improving its processes and to win the challenge of implementing the new MES Enterprise.
As a Process and Tool Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the first line management team to resolve process issues. He/she will take responsibility for the implementation of new processes into the manufacturing environment and work with a high degree of autonomy to ensure that they are compliant with yield expectations.
- A driver of change, he/she will influence, coach and motivate others to make continuous improvements to processes and production methods and make cost reductions using lean manufacturing and Six Sigma techniques.
- Spending a large proportion of his/her time working and supporting manufacturing, holding a holistic view to ensure manufacturing is aligned with the demands of the whole business.
- Acting as a bridge between manufacturing and Digital Technology organization to prepare functional specifications, describe effectively projects' needs, facilitate discovery workshops to identify customer value that can be derived from IoT/AI/ML technology implementation projects, carry out manufacturing operations requirements to capture technical requirements that will inform architectural designs for both IoT, AI and ML.
- Developing consistent working relationships with all departments to ensure effective communication and prepare written reports detailing progress and recommendations. An organized and self-motivated individual, you will manage your time efficiently by prioritizing tasks to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Being the focal point in his/her location to effectively implement the new Enterprise MES, assuring to cover all requirements of the Plant
- Supporting software and hardware testing, deployment, maintenance, and product improvement activities.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a degree in Mechanical Engineer, Managerial Engineer, Process Engineer or equivalent.
- Have knowledge and experience of manufacturing techniques and principles such as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Be a team player with a proven ability to think creatively and communicate at all levels. Is not afraid to suggest new methods and processes and ability to carry these through to proof of concept
- Have experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Have experience with at least some of the following technologies such as SQL or Cloud Data Warehouses
- Have ability to organize and produce quality work, within required specifications, to meet rigid timelines
- Have demonstrated ability to perform all required job duties under minimal supervision
- Have demonstrated initiative as a proactive self-starter, willing to go beyond specific job functions to ensure business goals are achieved and/or exceeded
- Have demonstrated ability to manage multiple assigned tasks
- Be able to travel to remote locations
- Additional desirable skills: 3 to 5 years of experience developing and deploying large-scale, end-to-end IOT/AI/ML solutions and good competency in Data Collection Software and Industrial Protocol, MES Enterprise implementation in other businesses.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.