Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Would you like to work on industry leading projects?Join our Team
Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.Partner with the best
Systems engineering is a cross-functional engineering discipline centered on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities that consider both the business and the technical needs of the customers with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the users needs. The discipline that executes a robust process of design, creation, and optimization of systems, consisting of identification and quantification of system requirements, creation of alternate system design concepts, performance of design trade studies, selection and implementation of the best designs and verification that the design is properly integrated and executed. Process that proceeds from concept to production to operation.
As a GLOBAL ANALYSIS ENGINEER, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Conducting component and product integration. All activities that span multiple components and products and are concerned with how to integrate for maximum performance and operability.
- Expecting to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent. Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicating with direct team and supervisor. Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- Being responsible for the dynamic modeling and analysis of flexible riser systems to meet Client specifications and industry standards.
- Assess environmental and vessel data for implementation into a system model.
- Providing detailed technical evaluations of riser systems as part of the project execution process.
- Supporting development of methodologies and produce procedures for riser system analysis.
- Review, assess and present design documentation results (Metocean Data, mooring reports...).
- Produce comprehensive analysis reports for submission as part of either FEED study or Project Execution work.
- Interface with the engineering groups both internally and externally on the analysis outputs for the design of the riser system and ancillary equipment, to present a comprehensive technical package.
- Attend client meetings in relation to the work performed.
- Ensure that the applicable engineering aspects of the design, quality and safety requirements are implemented in accordance with BHGE and statutory requirements.
- Produce engineering procedures and calculation sheets to further improve BHGE's methodologies and technical capabilities.
- Provide technical support to the Sales and Tendering Group as required in conducting system level analysis.
- Must be able to demonstrate performance in accomplishment of assigned technical programs on a sustained basis either as an individual or member of a technical team.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to make own technical decisions based on knowledge, experience and appropriate position.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to provide consultation/guidance to engineers/peers within work group.
- Must be able to contribute to technical improvements through tools development or automation of analysis/procedures.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Degree in Mechanical, Structural Engineering or Naval Architecture preferred.
- Have good experience in Engineering/Technology
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills
- Have good written and spoken communication, proven analytical and organizational ability.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
A Baker Hughes Company prioriza oportunidades iguais para todos os candidatos. Todas as nossas vagas são destinadas também a pessoas portadoras de deficiência. As decisões de contratação são tomadas independentemente de raça, cor, religião, origem nacional ou étnica, sexo, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, idade, deficiência, ou outras características protegidas por lei. About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.