Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new opportunity?Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?Join our M&A Finance team
Our M&A Finance Team provides support for Baker Hughes to deliver on our strategy by assessing and executing transactions that add value to our existing core businesses, allow us to invest for growth or position us for new frontiers within the Energy Transition.Partner with the best
As M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) Finance Manager, the role provides strategic evaluation, financial analysis, valuation, due diligence of acquisitions , joint ventures, dispositions and other business development business opportunities. Viewed as a functional Subject Matter Expert. Has a leading role in knowledge management. Organizes knowledge sharing to convey information about new approaches and best practices.
As M&A Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing strategic evaluation, financial analysis, valuation, due diligence of acquisitions , joint ventures, dispositions and other business development business opportunities
- Advising management in the function and/or in the business. A supportive role in decision making, presenting to leaders in the business
- Having major influence on small business units or Family within a Function or P&L
- Handling communication with colleagues and business leaders about change of policy and implementation. Skilled influencer, able to communicate complex messages to others
- Leading complex and multidisciplinary projects, realizing major changes in the organization.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Have significant experience in Finance management
- Have the ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Have significant experience in mergers and acquisitions
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.