Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Country Sales Leader - Equipment & Project Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (E&P - TPS)
Would you like to drive deal pre-positioning and opportunity pipeline development through early engagement?
Would you like to shape our next generation of technical sales strategy?
Join our E&P Asia Pacific Sales Team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. We work with customers to reduce carbon footprint and pioneer the digital transformation of energy industry. Our sales team plays a critical role in building customer relationships, creating new opportunities and driving profitable orders growth across all Oil & Gas segments.
Partner with the best
As a Country Sales Leader - E&P for Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS), you'll play a vital role in maintaining and developing good relationship with local clients in Indonesia. You'll win business and contribute to the strategic plan of higher unit both in function and business. You'll be responsible for selling products, services, parts, solutions and/or project.
As a Country Sales Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Selling products, services, parts, solutions, or projects.
- Handling complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge as well as knowledge of environment the products or systems will be used.
- Providing products and systems which are client specific and require technical analysis and system design to fit client conditions.
- Managing complex long-term sales processes.
- Handling contracts involve pricing and conditions of sales, rent, operation and maintenance.
- Creating large potential for country sales growth and handling highly complex markets.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering fields.
- Have at least 15 years of experience in technical sales or commercial roles offering products and/or solutions in all segments of oil and gas.
- Have product knowledge of gas turbines, steam turbines, centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors and other turbomachinery products.
- Have broad technical sales experience across multiple geographies, including knowledge of segment level dynamics (incl competitors) across OOP, PGP, LNG & REP.
- Have technical sales mindset and proven track record to drive deal pre-positioning and drive business outcomes before firm RFQ stage.
- Have good customer engagement skills and ability to interact with engineering managers, project managers, operations managers, etc.
- Have good analytical skills and proven capabilities to develop business cases including total cost of ownership, cost of electricity etc.
- Have expertise in using various application engineering tools such as GT PRO, ITO APP, etc.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills, inclusive working style and able to effectively interface with executive levels of internal organization and external customers.
- Be willing and ability to travel as needed.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills with fluency in English and Bahasa.
- Be currently in the country of the role and able to start work without the need of a visa/work authorization.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week) is possible as agreed with your Supervisor.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day as agreed with your Supervisor.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.